For Home Sellers
Buyer activity at The Lake of the Ozarks continues to improve, but has not reached the levels we saw the last couple of years. Daily, we monitor the activity of property showings, agent and client feedback, new listings, price changes and properties that have sold to insure that your property is competitive in the marketplace and receives the attention you expect from prospective buyers. Since we have fewer buyers now that we have seen in previous years, it takes an aggressive Realtor to help you get your house sold! We're just the team to help you!
Just a few years ago, prospective buyers found the internet as a valuable tool to "shop" for real estate. Buyers discovered that by using the internet they could shop for real estate, research property values, obtain demographic and school information, as well as apply for a mortgage on-line. So, to make sure your property is seen to those buyers out there "shopping", we have created a website that is buyer friendly! Especially since statistics show that 80% of buyers are shopping on the internet today!
Check out how many people are searching right now just on RE/MAX alone! Incredible, huh?!
- Complete a market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of recently sold properties in your area.
- Analyze our MLS statistics about what has been selling and price your home aggressively so it sells fast.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local marketing.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Even finding you your next home at the lake!
What are homes selling for on your street? Drop us a line and we will give you a more detailed analysis of the value of your home!
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.