For Home Buyers
Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home at The Lake of the Ozarks meets your needs. Our services and experience range from helping you find the perfect lender to assiting you in finding best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also
These are the fastest, most efficient way to search for property here at the lake!
We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why. "Our Success Is Measured By How Far We Exceed Our Clients Expectations!"
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Do you wish to have an agent represent you as a Buyer's Agent in your purchase? Make sure to ask about agency relationships with your Realtor.
- Do you have a purchase time frame?
- Do you know the number of bedrooms/bathrooms, square footage, location and/or any other "must haves"?
- Is there a certain school district you prefer?
- Do you mind paying an assessment fee?
- Do you have financing in place or do you need to find a lender?
- Do you have your earnest money in place in case you find the perfect home tomorrow?
- Check your credit rating . Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Do you need special financing? Are you self-employed?
Things To Ask Your Agent:
- How many properties does your agent usually show a day?
- Do all decision makers need to be present at the showings?
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.